Snapchat turns down Facebook’s $3B offer; Severely beaten inmates receive nearly $1M from LA Sheriffs Dept.; Filipino official got fired after estimating too many Typhoon deaths; Obama’s new proposal–allowing consumers keep their health insurance–worries insurers and regulators; and Hillary Clinton pushes for women on world stage. All this and more, please follow the links below.
- Weekly Spiritual Digest: Freedom of Submission – To Obey Right or Wrong (princesdailyjournal.com)
- Saturday Book Read w/ Sharine Jones, Chapter 1: Love Continued (princesdailyjournal.com)
- Motivation Monday: Evolve the Art of Storytelling (princesdailyjournal.com)
- Weekly Political Tweet: Affordable Care Act (princesdailyjournal.com)
- ThrowBack Thursdays: Larry Bubb – Gospel Singer, Musician and Comedian Extraordinaire (princesdailyjournal.com)