San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is taking two weeks off despite demands of resignation; Ariel Castro agrees to plea deals guilty of 977 charges of kidnapping, blames pornography; Trayvon Martin’s mother speaks at the National Urban League Conference in Philadelphia; US Dept. of Justice will not seek the death penalty against NSA leaker Edward Snowden; GOP Rep. Bachmann is being investigated by the House Ethics Committee; Christine Quinn slams opponent Anthony Weiner’s behavior as ‘reckless’; Polls shows that half of Americans still approve NSA program; and Violence deepens in Egypt, as Mursi is probed for murder. All this and more, please follow the links below.
- Weekly Spiritual Digest: Persistence Is A Virtue (princesdailyjournal.com)
- Motivation Monday: Create a Circle of Caring (princesdailyjournal.com)
- Talk Tuesdays w/ Jeff Ross, Boston City Council At-Large (princesdailyjournal.com)
- Weekly Political Report: The Comeback Kid and His Economic Agenda (princesdailyjournal.com)
- ThrowBack Thursdays: Kawika Riley (princesdailyjournal.com)